HID Proximity Cards
The PX-4-H, PVC-H-4 and PVC-H-5 are long lasting, flexible, credit card size proximity cards. Both the PVC-H-4, PVC-H-5 allow for direct PVC printing of text, graphics and photos on the card’s surface. The PVC-H-5 also offers the user both proximity and magnetic stripe technology for a wider range of access. The PXKEY-H is a compact and durable proximity keytag, which easily attaches to a keyring.
- Proximity cards and keytags offer fast and convenient access.
- PX-4-H, PVC-H-4, PVC-H-5 are credit card size for easy handling and storage.
- PX-KEY-H is designed to be small and durable, and easily attaches to any keyring.
- No batteries are required for operation.
- Cards and keytags are constructed of strong and flexible PVC to resist cracking and breaking.
- These devices operate in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 160° F / -46° C to 71° C.
- PVC-H-4 and PVC-H-5 are designed to accept direct PVC printing of text, photos and graphics.
- The PVC-H-5 is a proximity/magnetic stripe card that allows use with both types of technology.
- All of these proximity devices come with a preprogrammed code number printed on each card and tag.
Contact form description text