All OmniProx™ readers (except the OP90) include three bezels: black, charcoal gray and ivory and are constructed with rugged polycarbonate materials potted for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The OmniProx™ family of readers combines unique functionality, high-quality engineering and design for a variety of applications in the electronic access control market.
OmniProx™ readers offer superb reliability and consistent read range. Installation is simple and fast with a mounting template included in all models.
Increased security functions like optical tamper and security screw prevent unauthorized users from removing the reader from the wall or attempting to compromise the system.
For locations that require a proximity reader able to withstand the vandal-prone environments, such as: universities, schools, elevators and prisons, the OP90 vandal resistant reader comes standard in a zinc die-cast metal housing.
- Variety of sizes to choose from to fit any décor:
- Mullion style.
- Single-gang style (US).
- Single-gang style (UK).
- ADA compliant, built-in audible buzzer.
- Host LED control and tamper output.
- Optical tamper detect mechanism provides output signal to host.
- Low-cost option allows your company logo to be molded in.
- Hidden mounting screws deter vandalism.
- Potted for superior weather-resistance.
- Wiegand output.
- Genuine HID™ compatible.
- Includes vandal-resistant security and installation tool with every reader.
- Adhesive-backed mounting template reduces installation time and risk of mounting errors.
- Unique bezel design allows entire face of reader to be customized for a unique look or with custom color to fulfill architectural and décor requirements.
- Three bezels included with each reader: black, charcoal gray and ivory.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty.
Contact form description text