Piezo Dynamic Series
Honeywell’s Piezo Dynamic (PD) WAVE2PD and 747PD Sirens produce traditional “speaker” sound while drawing 1/4 the current of typical sirens. This allows multiple devices to be installed on the same alarm panel without the need for additional hardware, costs and labor.
The sirens feature a sleek, lightweight design, an easy-to-wire terminal block and a hinged case cover. The WAVE2PD and 747PD Sirens are globally compliant and UL approved and ideal for residential application.
- Low current draw lets you add additional sirens in areas like basements, garages, hallways and more.
- Two tones to choose from: Steady and Warble.
- Lightweight ABS plastic case is less than half the weight of standard sirens.
- Enclosed PCB to protect components.
- Easy-to-wire terminal block eliminates the need to splice and crimp wire.
- Hinged case cover with elliptical mount holes provide installation convenience.
- Tampered versions available to provide an added level of protection and meet global requirements.
- Compatible with LYNX control panels.
- Large wiring channel provides plenty of room for wire.
Contact form description text