The PB-IN-HF series beams are equipped with many features which provide a wide choice of field selectable options. These options result in considerable flexibility for a variety of application requirements.
Intelligent Quad Series:
- PB-IN-50HF Outdoor 150ft (50m).
- PB-IN-100HF Outdoor 300ft (100m).
- PB-IN-200HF Outdoor 600ft (200m).
- 4 SYNCHRONISED HIGH POWER INFRARED (Patented).
- 4 beams are “and-gated”, which helps to prevent false alarms from falling leaves and small animals.
- The active infrared transmission is exceptionally strong with a maximum arrival distance ten times greater than the specified protection distance.
- External light compensation circuit provides excellent tolerance against sunlight, automobile headlights, fluorescent light or mercury light.
- FOUR FREQUENCIES SELECTIONS.
- 4 separate frequency choices avoid cross-talk in stacked or long linear installations.
- BEAM TRANSMISSION STRENGTH SELECTION.
- 2 levels of beam transmission strength can be set to suit the protection distance.
- AUTO-GAIN LOCK.
- Optimal sensitivity gain is automatically set at any coverage distance up to the maximum protection distance. Auto-Gain lock is easily confirmed by sound check.
- EASY BEAM ALIGNMENT
- Audible signal for alignment (Utility model). An alignment tone enables quick set-up of the beams. The tone becomes maximum at peak of beam level.
- Sensitivity attenuation LED lights when beam level is attenuated, which shows low sensitivity.
- Monitor jack output.
- PROGRAMMED AGC
- Sensitivity is automatically increased in bad weather to contend with fog, heavy rain, frost or snow.
- ALARM MEMORY
- Alarm memory LED located on receiver can be automatically reset (5 mins after alarm, if flickers for 55 mins, then automatically resets) or can be manually controlled.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MODULE BUILT-IN
- Environmental trouble signal is sent when beam reception level is reduced below an acceptable level.
Contact form description text