WIN-PAK SE/PE with Galaxy Integration
WIN-PAK SE/PE with Galaxy integration provides a single user interface that integrates access control with video and intrusion to create a more robust platform with increased functionality. Functions that have traditionally been tied together through physical relays and input devices are now controlled logically. Full-scale system management of single or multiple locations is possible – you can move, control or share resources across multiple locations simply by logging on to a system.
WIN-PAK is easy to install and program using Quick Start Wizards which also offer advanced reporting capabilities that customers are demanding. Users can create customized reports or choose from a variety of predefined reports. E-mail capability has been added to allow reports and events to be sent via e-mail. Reports and events can be shown as easy-to-read text that provide all the content and detail that customers require.
WIN-PAK SE/PE offers complete enhanced Digital Video Integration to Honeywell Rapid Eye and Fusion Digital Video Recorders. Integration allows video to be linked to both access control and Galaxy intrusion events and alarms. Video clips can easily be recalled through the software, based on time or event. With integration, users can have complete camera control, including pan, tilt and zoom, and can verify live users with stored images using the video verification option.
Integration with Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panels allows multiple Galaxy panels to be managed by WIN-PAK SE/PE, using floor plans and control maps to allow easy monitoring and control of most of the Galaxy functionality. Using WIN-PAK SE/PE as an interface platform it is possible to integrate Galaxy to Honeywell Fusion and Rapid Eye Digital Video Recorders at a TCP/IP level.
With the Honeywell LobbyWorks™ electronic visitor management system integrating into WIN-PAK SE/PE as well, it is now possible to manage visitors and issue a restricted access card valid only for the relevant part of the building for the duration of their visit. Preset automatic sign out will deactivate the card when a visit expires.
- Integrate access control, digital video and intrusion integration using Honeywell’s Fusion Series DVRs, and Galaxy G3 and Galaxy XL series control panels.
- Arm or disarm with a card read.
- Record and playback access or intrusion events and alarms.
- Multiple camera control, including PTZ.
- Programmable camera presets.
- Synchronised video playback.
- Alarm video popup and user verification.
- Synchronised video.
- Professional Access Control integration using NS2+, N-1000 and PRO2200 access control panels.
- Manage cardholders through multiple locations.
- Multilingual software; ask for available languages.
- Available as single or five concurrent operator workstations or as Professional Edition (PE) for unrestricted number of workstations.
- Quick start setup and configuration wizards.
- Real-time alarm/event monitoring
- 99 priority levels.
- Control and response, including acknowledge, clear, annotate, live video, recorded video.
- Manual override, lock and unlock doors, shunt/unshunt zones and input points.
- Manual override of system functions
– Lock and Unlock doors.
– Arm/disarm partitions and zone.
– Bypass/Un-Bypass Zones.
- Generate predefined or customised reports using easy templates.
- Schedule e-mail or printed reports.
- CCTV control interface to most popular matrix switchers.
- Schedule guard tours.
- Enhance elevator control.
- Global anti-passback processing.
- Content-sensitive help screens.
- Dynamic floor plans
- Control devices.
- Floor plan linking.
- Acknowledge/clear alarms.
- Visual feedback.
- Operating systems supported: Windows® Vista Enterprise, Windows® Vista Business, Windows® XP Professional SP2 and Windows® 2003 server.
Contact form description text